We are looking to add an experienced Web Developer who will propose and develop innovative solutions to optimize our code and develop new functionalities to provide for a better user experience. A successful candidate should have at least 3 years of web development experience, thrive in a fast-paced environment and has an eagerness for professional growth.
- Minimum 3 years professional web development experience
- Experience working with relational databases and writing SQL
- Experience working on dynamic sites that integrate with ASP.net (or similar OOP languages)
- Knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3
- Familiarity with a source control like GIT
- Knowledge of web usability best practices
- Proven time management and excellent organization skills
- Ability to communicate professionally, both written and spoken English
- Minimum B.S. degree in Computer Science
- Experience working on Ecommerce websites
- Experience working with RESTful APIs
- Open source contributions
What We Offer
Hotels at Home has a diverse culture that is fun and relaxed and we offer paid time off, 401k with company match, and health insurance options.
How to Apply:
For employment consideration please email your resume and any additional documents to Human Resources at email@example.com
All employment is contingent upon successful completion of a criminal history background check and drug screening.