We are looking to add talented web developers who are excited to learn about new technologies and can adapt as needed.
At Hotels at Home we offer a fun and relaxed work environment where you are likely to find fresh baked goods in the kitchen, surprise pizza days, impromptu celebrations and complimentary beverages daily. All employees are offered 401k retirement plans with company matching, a flexible work schedule, vacation and sick leave benefits, partially funded healthcare, and Aflac availability.
We are located in Essex County New Jersey so only local candidates will be considered.
- Minimum 3 years professional web development experience
- Experience working with relational databases and writing SQL
- Experience working on dynamic sites that integrate with ASP.net (or similar OOP languages)
- Knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3
- Familiarity with a source control like GIT
- Knowledge of web usability best practices
- Proven time management and excellent organization skills
- Ability to communicate professionally, both written and spoken English
- Minimum B.S. degree in Computer Science
Additional Experience Preferred but not necessary
- Experience working on Ecommerce websites
- Experience working with RESTful APIs
- Open source contributions
How to Apply:
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a PDF resume and cover letter